Sunday, October 19, 2014

on being a sports fan

If we're being honest, today was not a super day to be a football fan. My Bears were booed off their own field after the first half, and have yet to win at home this year. Also, the Lions and Packers won. Please don't get me started on the Cowboys; I don't want to live in a world where they are 6-1.

Anyway, the point of this post is to keeps it real. Although I attended a baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends today, I spent the majority of my day in PJs. In an effort to keep this blog updated though, I squeezed into Spanx on a Sunday for you. I took photos of outfits I wore earlier this week to work, what I wore to the baby shower, and a one skirt, three ways series I hope you'll enjoy.

Thanks so much for reading. xx

(See, I told you? Wrinkled PJs, no less.)




1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than pj's and football on a cozy Sunday. Sorry about your Bears :( #sorrynotsorrygolions

    ReplyDelete